Help and Feedback
Despite thorough testing, while using LHC-SM quench analysis notebooks two types of issues can occur, related to:
- analysis (e.g., wrong analysis results, corrupted plots, etc.);
- SWAN (e.g., package installation problems, connection errors, service unavailability, etc.).
1. LHC Signal Monitoring
In order to provide feedback and ask for help regarding the analysis modules, you are cordially invited to contact the LHC Signal Monitoring team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
There are three ways to contact SWAN support for help related to the service:
- Asking SWAN Community through a dedicated user forum: https://swan-community.web.cern.ch
- Creating a support SNOW ticket: https://cern.service-now.com/service-portal/function.do?name=swan
- Reporting a bug on dedicated JIRA platform: https://its.cern.ch/jira/projects/UCA/issues/UCA-359?filter=allopenissues
All three links are also available in the footer of SWAN website as shown below.