Detailed python lhc-sm-api documentation is available at: https://cern.ch/lhc-sm-api
The API is a collection of five modules for:
- signal, system, circuit naming (Metadata);
- signal and event references (Reference);
- embedded domain specific language for signal/feature/event query and processing, signal assertion, and feature engineering;
- query, analysis, and plot of signals logged for the LHC hardware (Analysis);
- graphical user interfaces for browsing of historical signal features (GUI).