Signal Monitoring Documentation
In this website we store user documentation of the LHC Signal Monitoring project. The website is divided into nine subpages with useful information about the project:
- Overview - project overview with links to the main project repositories
- API Documentation - a link to the API documentation auto-generated from code
- API User Guide - an extensive user guide with numerous code examples of key API modules
- HWC&FPA Notebooks - a description on how to use HWC and FPA notebooks
- HWC&FPA Circuits - a list of supported notebooks for HWC and FPA
- Project Conventions - a set of main project conventions followed during the development
- Development Process - information on how the project is developed
- Help - information on where to look for help
- FAQ - a growing summary of frequently asked questions
For more information about the project itself, please visit https://cern.ch/sigmon.
We suggest to use the site
Search feature in the top bar to look for a specific keyword.
The platform is based on mkdocs + GitLab. To edit this site just click the pencil symbol at the top-right.